The FTD Prevention Initiative (FPI) brings together genetic FTD cohorts from across Europe, North America, South America, Australasia and Asia.
It is is led by Professor Jonathan Rohrer at UCL in the UK, and Professor Adam Boxer at UCSF in the US.
Members of the FPI include:
- Genetic FTD Initiative (GENFI) in Europe and Canada
- ALLFTD study in US and Canada
- Dominantly Inherited Non-Alzheimer Dementias (DINAD) study in Australia
- New Zealand Genetic FTD study (FTDGenZ)
- Research Dementia Latin America (ReDLat)
- South East Asia FTD Consortium
- LEAF-FTD in Korea
We also link in with patient advocacy groups and foundations involved in FTD research.